Saturday, July 28, 2007

Helicopter and more layouts











I did my Carole Janson Helicopter Kit yesterday,went to do Mel's little birdie kit and I didnt have any pins doh,so will have to get those next week so I can get a start on it ( don't worry Mel,I will do it :P)
Carole,I loved doing this,it was so much fun!!! Will have to start on your other kit soon :P

I also did some more Layouts the other day using Love Elsie Toby and Roxie,one os of my DH,one of of us and one is of Luke :)
Not doing much today,Luke is being babysat this arvo so Paul and I are going out on a date,not sure what we are doing yet though,will decide when the time comes :P lol

Have a great weekend everyone xx






7 comments:

Sue said...

OMG Sarah - your are on fire - my faves are Explore and the one of your DH :)

Natasha said...

Love your Layouts.

Your Ds would love the helicopter.

Tash

Natasha said...

I was going to tag you but I have noticed that you already have been. I think its going around. If you want to do it again check out my blog.

Tash

connie said...

OMG Sarah.. im so in LOVE with your helicopter!!..
LOve what you are doing with the Elsie papers...

Take care

Connie...xx

ps.. i still remember the tag... promise i will get to it.. i owe it to a few people now..lol..im just slack!!....

~Cat~ said...

love these pages Sars!! but you know that already ;)

Told you I would cemment eventually LOL

Melissa Goodsell said...

Farout these are stunning Sarah! Just stunning, I love what you've done with the Elsie papers, so cool.

That helicopter is sooo beautiful! love it.
LOL Okay well I'll check back in soon and see how the birdie album is going then, LOL
Melx

Laura Evangeline said...

I love all this new paper. I've stocked up on some too.... but now I don't know where I put it!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~