Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I need a stiff drink ..........

Even though I don't drink much lol
Omg Luke has been playing me up this arvo,he had his little gf over and omg did he show off and play up big time,sigh,the neighbours must hate me with the amount of yelling I did (crazy face inserted)
Haven't been doing much today,worked this morning and then Luke had his gf over,we just went to walk down the shops,didn't have a tanty to deal with which was great pmsl
Paul flew back today so I am a single Mummy once again !!
I just ordered some Toby Love Elsie and I am so hanging out to get it now rofl ( thanks Cat for my voucher that I used for it lol )
Might head into the city tommorow to meet Alinta and have a look at Memories Made with Love in the city and to drool over some products hehehe might even do lunch :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've had a tough day, must be hard with DH flys out...

What's Memories Made with Love??

Melissa Goodsell said...

Sorry about your crappy day :O(

Hey I just ordered some Toby goodies too a couple of days ago, I'm busting for them to arrive :O)
Melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~