Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged

By Melissa :P

7 facts about myself :P

1. I have no spleen due to a blood disorder-itp (google it if curious lol) so I have a huge 15cm scar on my tummy

2.I loveeeeeeeeeeee Cherry Ripes and Cheese and Onion chips (no not together pmsl)

3. I used to work at a Cookie shop when I was around 16/17,thats why my Id on Essential Baby is Cookie lol

4.I hate cooked mushrooms but love them raw,weird I know!!! :P

5.I am a very loyal friend but can get impatient easily (esp now I have a child lol )

6. I met my husband on Yahoo Chat :) and we are now happily married :)

7. I lived in the U.K when I was 10 to 13,we moved there for awhile but we moved back to Perth as my brother and I were too homesick but I loveee the clothes and chocolates from there :P

5 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Sarah
Thanks for visiting my blog! I've just been checking out your layouts on you blog. They are gorgeous! I love your work. Beautiful colours and designs. :)

Melissa Goodsell said...

I loved reading your answers. I also LOVE Cherry Ripe bars, yum!

The hook things on my blog I bought about 6 months ago from a place here called Bali & C0 - they import a container load of stuff over from Bali at a time and they had a few of those in one of their shipments. I really wanted 3 pink ones but they only had 1 pink one left :O(
Melx

Anonymous said...

lol...I'm with you on number 4!!

jodyg said...

That's so sweet that you met your husband online. Very romantic.
I'm the reverse, love cooked mushrooms and hate raw ones.

scrapmumof6 said...

Hi Sarah,
what interesting facts! Sounds like you've had a very interesting life so far.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~