Friday, July 20, 2007

Sneak Peeks







at the new stuff coming out,I am loving the new Basic Grey and Queen and Co felt ribbon oh and the Scenic Route and Heidi is to die for,how cute are those cherries??? :P

http://www.moniquemclean.typepad.com/

I got my first DT Kit from Di yesterday,Mel organised the kit and I got some yummy MME papers,ribbons,chippy,brads and cs plus more,can't wait to play with it,will try and get a pick today :P Am so excited to be part of her team and work with Mel,Alinta ( who got a yummy Bo bunny kit ) and Amanda.

I got my Infuse in the mail yesterday and after umming over it whether I liked it or not when I pre ordered it,I have to say I love it now,more so in real life,I did two layouts last night ( after telling Luke to not touch a billion times) and they turned out great,the papers are easy to work with and I love the die cuts,they are so funky!

The layouts have some 3d effect on them if you can see,I love Carole Janson's work so wanted to do a bit of her work on my layout ;)

Not doing much today,my computer is playing silly buggers when I try and log on to banking,so have to get that fixed this arvo,might take Luke to McCafe and have something to eat and drink ;)

2 comments:

connie said...

HI.. been blog hopping and not sure how i ended up here.. but just wanted to say how much i love your scrapping.. STUNNING!!!

Take care

Connie...xxx

Melissa Goodsell said...

Oooh ahhh, your layouts are scrummy yummy! Love all the Basic Grey you've used.
Melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~