Sunday, July 15, 2007

Layouts from my kit-Scrapframes







Well I got my yummy kit off Michelle the other day and I was DYING to use it,I fell in love with these papers as soon as I saw them,they are GORGEOUS!!! I did 3 layouts today ( whilst telling Luke not to touch about a billion times!!! ) and I still have more to do another layout or two,how is that for value!!!!! The kit has the yummiest things in it and the Samantha Crate Paper is great to work with :)

Hope you like :)

Been home most of the day,watched Monsters Inc and Tractor Tom with Luke and scrapped,Paul went fishing so as soon as he came home I went for a bike ride,I needed some mummy time!
Got my parents coming over for a roast tonight,Paul does the BEST roasts :P Off to see Harry Potter tommorow afternoon,Mum is having Luke for us so Paul and I can go and see it before he flies back to work for another week.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, found your blog thru someone else's... can't think who know. But had to come say WOW after reading. Love the layouts!

Unknown said...

Hi again Sarah :)
Yep thats fine, added you to mine too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Lo's!!...sounds like great value...

How was the movie?

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~