Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged by Cat :P

I have been tagged by the wonderful Cat,so I have to fufill my duties hehe have done this not long ago but it's always interesting to find out about people :P

1. I have two holes peirced in each ear,I used to have three but when I used to work at McDonalds when I was younger my boss said I had to take the top ones ( the third holes where at the top of my ear) out :( so I had to take them out everytime I had to work and let them close up,still wanting them re done though :P

2.I love Kath and Kim and love watching my dvds over and over hehe

3. I have one brother

4.I love the Wizard of Oz,it's a classic!!

5.I used to love Astro Boy as a kid :P

6. I love long hot baths (when I am able to that is rofl) always relaxes me esp when I am stressed

7.I have always loved the water eg the beach/pool,I couldnt live away fron it

8. I love cookies and cream ice cream yuuummmmmmm

Ok I tag---------->>>>>>

Mel ( Perth Mel)
Jody
Connie
Laura
Mel goodsell :P
Michelle
Megan
Miriam

and anyone else who feels like doing it hehehe

Paul and I just saw the "Simpsons Movie " and it was really funny esp the SpiderPig part hehehe
Just a word of warning,if you don't wanna see Bart "bits" then don't see it rofl but it is funny hehehe Came out today,so if you are s Simpsons Fan go and see it ( Paul ADORES the Simpsons and so does my stepdaughter rofl)
Not doing much this arvo,just housework and maybe a bike ride becuase it has stopped raining for a bit,hope to get some scrapping done too,I want to get into my Love Elsie Toby and start Mel's Little Birdie Kit hopefully :P

Have a great day xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Kath and Kim and the Wizard too!! And a long hot bath always works a treat!!!!
Glad you enjoyed the movie Sarah

connie said...

So the Simpsons movie is good??.. lol.. i wouldnt mind seeing it.. My son Keenan would do anything at the moment to go.. may get him to clean his room for once...lol...

take care

Connie...xxx

Anonymous said...

Have been wondering about the Simpson Movie. Some interesting facts about you.

Megan said...

Hi Sarah,

a tag you say?! I've done this one...does that count?!

The Wizard of Oz was one of my all time favourite movies when I was a kid....and how many times was it on the tele???!! I'll get you my pretty hee hee hee!!

Megan xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

Oh thanks for tagging me - I'll do that next post :O)
I also LOVE Wizard of Oz, Kath and Kim and have one brother (do you think I can just copy and paste these directly to my blog?? LOL)
We are all going to see the Simpsons movie soon too :O)
Melx
P.s. Hope the birdie album is coming along nicely.
P.P.S. I rockin' girl blogged you (well I don't know how you say that, but it's on my blog anyhow, lol)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~